1. American College of Nurse Midwives
2. Midwives Alliance of North America
3. American Midwifery Certification Board
4. National Association of Certified Professional Midwives
5. Midwifery Education Accreditation Council
6. Renatus (financial education)
1. In His Hands Birth Supplies
2. Cascade Health Care Products
3. Precious Arrows
4. Birth International
5. Birth With Love
6. Everything Birth
7. Seacoast Medical
1. Messmer Marketing (marketing)
2. Ultrasounds for Midwives (training)
3. Midwives Advantage (billing)
4. Birth Rights Bar (legal support)
5. Birth Monopoly (legal support)
6. KKOS Lawyers (legal support)
7. Grow Midwives (business support)
8. Midwifery Wisdom Collective (business support)
9. Call the Accountant
10. Bookkeeping for Birth Professionals
1. Believe in Midwifery (professional burnout)
2. Authentic Koaching, LLC (life coaching)
3. Your Highest Light (life coaching)
4. Journey to Midwifery (podcast)
5. Happy Homebirth (podcast)
6. A Midwife Nation
7. HiveCE (online continuing education courses)
1. American Association of Birth Centers
2. Commission for Accreditation of Birth Centers
3. Evidence Based Birth
3. Home Birth Summit
4. Midwifery Works
5. AABC Conferences
6. MANA Conferences
It begins with a vision. Maybe you want to grow your impact. Maybe you want to turn a hobby into something more. Maybe the 9-5 (and those hours on call) aren’t really for you. I’m Ann Konkoly, MBA, MSN, APRN-CNM. I’m a speaker, writer & koach who supports women and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) as they kultivate change in their lives.
This course was designed by Madeline Murray, CPM with you in mind to help you not only create a long-lasting and fulfilling midwifery career but also to regain a happy and healthy personal life. Earning you 10 MEAC approved CEU’s, this comprehensive online program will cover what sustainable midwifery practice means, why sustainable midwifery practice is crucial to the health of women in America today, and how to create sustainability in your own practice and community. Self-paced and including exercises on self-awareness, goal setting, boundary setting, stress relief, business planning and so much more, Believe in Midwifery's Guide to Sustainable Practice will help make #sustainablemidwifery a reality for you.
Use code MBC15OFF to get 15% off this course!
This amazing resource has online and in person ultrasound training for midwives. Carolyn has had extensive career in obstetrics and gynecologic ultrasound. For many years, she has lectured at ACNM meetings and taught hands-on courses for midwives.
Happy Homebirth is a brand and podcast dedicated to inspiring and explaining how to have a homebirth. The goal? To provide a source of continuous support, encouragement and education for women considering giving birth in the comfort of their own homes. This is a safe space for our community to ban together, celebrate our successes, cherish our stories and find other like-minded women to lean on.
Happy Homebirth is a shout from the mountaintops: You deserve a safe, mindful peaceful birth! You deserve to know all of the birthing options available to you! So often women are made to think they have no choice in the matter of birth.
Midwives listen to others, we experience and hear the birth stories, the glorious and the traumatic. We are always listening. Every now and then, someone will ask, how did you become a midwife, or WHY did you become a midwife? If you really want to hear their stories, they are all here! I’m just your every day, introverted, reasonable-hippie mom on a mission to tell some stories. When people ask me why or how I do it, my answer is this: “MY MISSION IS GREATER THAN MY FEAR”
- Amber Wilson, CEO Journey to Midwifery
Let’s be realistic, is your bookkeeping really a top priority in your business? Do you know how to do it correctly (or have you hired office staff, hoping for the best)? Do you put tracking your income and expenses off, scrambling at tax time and sweating because you can’t remember if you got all your deductible expenses captured and you are just hoping you never get audited?
Imagine a world where bookkeeping wasn’t another burden. Imagine knowing exactly how much you are making, where your money is going each month and having the confidence to make the best decisions for your business. A world where you didn’t sweat tax time – because you know your books are up-to-date and accurate.
A special and intimate field of practice requires an accountant whom understands your career is truly your passion. Through my services, you and your practice will be able to deliver the best to your clients, while catching the utmost care and attention to your finances. Services include management (bookkeeping, planning, and payroll), compliance (taxes and corporate documentation), and advisory (reporting and capital fundraising).