1. American College of Nurse Midwives
2. Midwives Alliance of North America
3. American Midwifery Certification Board
4. National Association of Certified Professional Midwives
5. Midwifery Education Accreditation Council
6. Renatus (financial education)
1. In His Hands Birth Supplies
2. Cascade Health Care Products
3. Precious Arrows
4. Birth International
5. Birth With Love
6. Seacoast Medical
1. Messmer Marketing (marketing)
2. Ultrasounds for Midwives (training)
3. Midwives Advantage (billing)
4. Larsen Billing Service (billing)
5. Birth Rights Bar (legal support)
6. Birth Monopoly (legal support)
7. KKOS Lawyers (legal support)
8. Grow Midwives (business support)
9. Midwifery Wisdom Collective (business support)
1. Believe in Midwifery (professional burnout)
2. Authentic Koaching, LLC (life coaching)
3. Your Highest Light (life coaching)
4. Journey to Midwifery (podcast)
5. Happy Homebirth (podcast)
6. HiveCE (online continuing education courses)
1. American Association of Birth Centers
2. Commission for Accreditation of Birth Centers
3. Evidence Based Birth
3. Home Birth Summit
4. Midwifery Works
5. AABC Conferences
6. MANA Conferences
This course was designed by Madeline Murray, CPM with you in mind to help you not only create a long-lasting and fulfilling midwifery career but also to regain a happy and healthy personal life. Earning you 10 MEAC approved CEU’s, this comprehensive online program will cover what sustainable midwifery practice means, why sustainable midwifery practice is crucial to the health of women in America today, and how to create sustainability in your own practice and community. Self-paced and including exercises on self-awareness, goal setting, boundary setting, stress relief, business planning and so much more, Believe in Midwifery's Guide to Sustainable Practice will help make #sustainablemidwifery a reality for you.
Use code MBC15OFF to get 15% off this course!
This amazing resource has online and in person ultrasound training for midwives. Carolyn has had extensive career in obstetrics and gynecologic ultrasound. For many years, she has lectured at ACNM meetings and taught hands-on courses for midwives.
Happy Homebirth is a brand and podcast dedicated to inspiring and explaining how to have a homebirth. The goal? To provide a source of continuous support, encouragement and education for women considering giving birth in the comfort of their own homes. This is a safe space for our community to ban together, celebrate our successes, cherish our stories and find other like-minded women to lean on.
Happy Homebirth is a shout from the mountaintops: You deserve a safe, mindful peaceful birth! You deserve to know all of the birthing options available to you! So often women are made to think they have no choice in the matter of birth.
Uncertain of anything beyond the walls of the hospital, 98% of women are giving birth in the cold, florescent lights of a building dedicated to sickness. Happy Homebirth exists as a lighthouse for the women of our generation. No, giving birth at home is certainly not for everyone, but every woman deserves to know that it is often a safe alternative to the typical impersonal care given in over-crowded hospitals.
You are here because you want the birth of your child to be remembered as the most peaceful, special day of your life.
Midwives listen to others, we experience and hear the birth stories, the glorious and the traumatic. We are always listening. Every now and then, someone will ask, how did you become a midwife, or WHY did you become a midwife? If you really want to hear their stories, they are all here! I’m just your every day, introverted, reasonable-hippie mom on a mission to tell some stories. When people ask me why or how I do it, my answer is this: “MY MISSION IS GREATER THAN MY FEAR”
- Amber Wilson, CEO Journey to Midwifery